Featured Youtube Video Documentaries.
The playlist above contains 40 Videos aimed at educating you on interesting Facts about Unique People, Places, Animals and things that exist in our beloved planet. A brief description of each video is given below. Feel Free to tell us what you think in the comment section below.
1. Photos That Will Change The Way You See The World.
The World is filled with wonders, there are too many Technological and archeoligical Marvels that have existed for centuries now. This video explores the Top 30 Real Photos that would surely change the way you think about the world. Listed in ascending order of occurence:
- Nordlingen - The Bavarian town called Nordlingen looks like most normal towns around the world when viewed from the ground level but, it look so unique when you see the Aerial View. The entire town was built in a impact crater that was created by a meotor over 14 Million Years ago.
- The Great Walls of China - This is the longest Historical Wall, most people who visit the Great Walls of China believe that it has no end. The wall was made up of 3,889 miles of actual walls, 223 miles of trenches and it also has 1,387 feets of Defensive barriers such as Hills and Rivers. This video explores photos of the wall taken from a very high altitude showing that the wall ends in the sea.
- The Tire Cemetry- Ever wonder what happens to your old tyres when you throw them away? This video shows where your old tyres go to die.
- Cairo and the Egyptian Pyramid - Cairo is one of the Oldest City in the World, it's rich with Archeological Marvels such as Pyramids. The ancient city was built around Pyramid..
- Pizza Hut in Cairo - When most visit their local Pizza Hut and look out the Window they see a parking lots. If you ever get to visit Cairo, do check out the Pizza Hut. This Pizza is located where you can easily see the pyramids from the window, a very nice place to take Awesome travelling Photos. Some say it is the greatest Pizza Hut in the World.
- Rainbows as Seen From a Plane - You think Rainbows are like an inverted U right? Wrong. Here's a photo of a rainbow taken from an airplane that proves that Rainbows are actually Round and have no end. The myth that you can find Gold at the end of rainbow is just a myth as the Rainbow is round and has no end
- AirForce 1 and Mount Rushmore - Mount Rushmore is one of the most popular Landmarks in the world. How can anything be more popular since, it has the faces of some of the most Popular Past Presidents of the United States of America carved into it. This videos show a Photo of the Airforce One carrying the current President(as at when it was taken) flying over Mount Rushmore.
- Mecury is Amazing - Mecury is the most Amazing Planet in the World, this video show how colorful Looks when viewed from Satelites in Space.
- Barcelona From Above - From above this city looks neat and conformed, each side looks like an "O" or a "A"
- Google's Data Center - Until you see the photo shown in this video, you would not really understand where Google stores all of its data.
- Climbing Mount Everest - Climbing Mountain Everest used to be a phenomenal Experience since only very few people ever made it to the top. Nowadays, Many people climb the mountain in groups and take very awesome picture on their way up. This video shows picture taken on Mount Everest you may find the bodies of people who died climbing up, these bodies are left there to serve as markers to note the dangerous parts of the mountain and also, as a reminder of how dangerous it is to climb the mountain.
- StoneHenge - This structure was Built sometime between 3000 B.C to 2000 B.C. Many people wonder how it was built, considering there were not heaving machineries during the time it was built.
- Easter Island Sculptures - When you see a photo of all the statues together taken from the sky, they look like a group of people standing together.
- Visiting The Monalisa - The Monalisa is one of the most Popular painting in the World, If not the most popular. Hundreds of People go to the Museum just to see that painting.
- The Two Sides of New York City - This explores photos of New York City taken from an Airplane. New York City is divided into two sides, the left side is Central Park, the right side is filled with Office Buildings and Apartments.
- Downton Toronto - When you're standing in the streets of Downton Toronto, it looks like a normal city but, when viewed from above, its amazing.
- The Dutch Tulip Fields - When viewed from the sky, it looks a work of Arts because, the flowers are grown rows based on their colors.
- The Taj Mahal - The Taj Mahal is often Photograph but, when you see this photo, it looks unrecognizable.
- The Packard Automotive Plants - The plant is now abandoned although, it use to the one of the largest Car Factory in the world. Today, its abandoned and it looks more like a ghost town.
- The Hollywood Sign - Do you know that the Hollywood sign can the read clearly from space?
- Burning Man Festival - It looks like a large city in the Middle of the Desert from above when you go closer its, the burning man festival.
- The Buildings in Fira - Firas is beautiful city that looks like its on the side of cliff when viewed from above.
- The Parthenom from a Distance - The Parthenom is a very popular tourist destination when viewed from a distance, its so beautiful.
- Hobbiton in New Zealand - Ever watched the Movie titled Lord of the Rings? There are real life Hobbit sized homes in New Zealand at a place called Hobbiton. It looks awesome when viewed from the sky.
- The Blizard of 2013 - This explores a photo taken from the skies of the streets of Boston In 2013, when Boston was totally shutdown by a blizard due to the weather.
- The Eifel Tower - The Eifel Tower is a beautiful piece of Architecture, No matter what time of the day or what angle you view it, it never loose its brilliance.
- Niagra Falls in Winter - This explores of Photo taken from the skies of Niagra Falls during Winter Season when it freezes.
- The Drive to the Colosseum - The Coloseum is a very popular tourist destination due to its beauty. The ride to Colosseum is more beautiful than being there in Person.
- The Two Sides of Rio De Janeiro - Just Like New York, Rio De Janero is divided into two when viewed from above. It has a beautiful grassy land scape on the left and the right is a crowded landscape. It looks a photo of two different cities.
- World War II Normandy Memorial Cemetery - The number of headstones in this cemetry are all visible at once and the number is great.
2. 14 Strange Ways of Life the Ancient Egyptians Practiced.
We often think that we are completely different from ancient people, but archaeology shows that we are quite wrong. Here is a list of 14 unbelievable facts about the life of ancient Egyptians. The Egyptians Invented Anti-Biotics, Medicine, Surgery, Bowling, Wigs, Tables, Writing, Toothpaste, Toothpicks, Breath Mints, Makeup, Beer, Doorlocks, Board Games and lots more shown in this video.
3. 200,000 Year Old Ancient Levitation Technology That Defies the Laws of Physics.
Unfortunately, science has still not been able to figure out how to levitate larger heavier objects. Yet, history suggests the Ancient Civilizations might have already cracked this secret in their building of the pyramids and other megalithic monuments. Did they have some advanced form of sound levitation to move thousand ton stones—a task that present day builders admit would be difficult even with the use of modern cranes?
In many parts of the world there are enormous monoliths that even in this brilliant era of technology no advanced crane could possible raise. Our modern society is proud of its technological and scientific achievements, but we are forced to admit that our ancestors possessed unique knowledge we still cannot gain access to. This brings us to the intriguing question: “Did ancients master levitation?”
4. 10 Dangerous Things That Used to Be Normal in the Past.
If you think people nowadays do unusual things, you should check out our comparatively recent history. Here's a collection of scary things that were permissible in the past. In this video, you would find out that "William Halsted" was the first Cocaine Addict. He was a Doctor during his time, they used Cocaine as an anaesthetic given to patients before surgery.
5. The Mysterious SEALED Temple Door NO ONE Can Open: Last Door of Padmanabhaswamy.
The Sri Padmanabhaswamy temple is known to be the richest temple in the world as it is covered in gold. Besides its amazing riches, there are other mysteries within it that make it stand out from the rest. So lets take a trip and travel to India to take a look at this sealed door. This temple is ancient as the Hindu Religion. It is said that underneath this temple, there may be the greatest treasure known to man. In 2011, with orders from the Indian Supreme Court, the 6 known Vaults underneath the temple were explored. What were found inside them, shocked the world. The Vaults that were open held unimaginable treasures, including Precious stones and Medals, Ancient artifacts and mostly Gold. There were Gold coins dated around 200 B.C also, Golden Knecklaces and crowns, even a solid gold statue of the Diety of the temple. The treasures were estimated to be worth Billions or Trillions of Dollars. It was said to be one the biggest treasure finds in all of history. The most interesting fact is that only 5 of the 6 vaults were opened because, the last vault could not be opened. The last Vault contains a door that leads to another chamber, it has no lashes or key hole to open the door. Only two giant cobras are carved to the door, said to be warnings. It is believed that it can be only open via a ritual done by a very Powerful Hindu monk and no one exist that currently has such powers.
6. 10 Amazing Coincidences You Won't Believe Happened.
This video explore 10 Coincidences that would surely shock you because, they really happened. Some of the stories mentioned in this video are listed below.
A set of twins were seperated at birth and given out for adoption by their parents. Both men were name James by their adopted Parents, they both grew up to be Police Officers. They both Married women named Linda and they both also, had a son. One named his son, James Allen, the other named his son Allen James. They both had a dog which they both named Toy. Both Men had a divorce and they both got married again and their new wives were both named Betty.
Edgar Allen Poe predicted the future. His only Novel is about 4 shipwrecked men who run out of food and eat the cabin boy, Richard Parker. 46 years after the book was published, a yatch sank in real life and 3 of the 4 Survivors also decided to eat the cabin boy name Richard Parker. Some people believed that Edgar Allen Poe either had a time machine or he could somehow predict the future because, he said the book was made based on real life events.
Mark Twain was born in 1835, when Halley comet passed earth. Halley Comet passes earth once in every 76 years. In 1909, He predicted that when the comet comes again he would die on that same day because, he believed since he came with the comet, he would go with comet.
Violet Jessop was a nurse and a stewardess who worked on ships. She was on board on the following ships when they sank HMS Olympic, HMHS Britanic and RMS Titanic but, she survived it all.
Anglo Ferarri, Owner of Ferarri company, died on August 14, 1988 and exactly 2 month later, Mesut Ozil was born. They both look so much alike that you would think that they were twin. Some people believe that this is proof that Reincarnation exist.
A Dutch Cyclist named Martin Dey Jaun has escaped 2 plane crashes in his life. He changed his flight the last minutes to save money in both occasions and it saved his life.
There are other Coincidences that you will see in this Youtube video but, the best part is that you can do a Google search on the names mentioned and verify the stories are all true without a single a doubt.
7. 5 People With Superpowers Caught On Tape.
From a real life superman to a teleporter in India, here are 5 People with Superpowers Caught on Tape / Avengers Infinity War. Listed below are some of the facts about this video.
Filmed in Hong Kong, A man takes a video of a woman having a ohotoshoot when suddenly a hooded young man comes into view. At first it doesn't seem to be anything unusual but, the next moment he seem to be trying to gain control of a pulsing bright blue glow emanating from his palms. He continues walking until looking up and realizing he is being filmed. He takes off running and the camera man follows, only to loose him mysteriously as he appears to disappear in front of a moving bus.
A young woman who gets involved in a very public ultercation with two men, uses her powers to defend herself. The argument escalates when the woman puts her arms out in a shoving motion which throws the two men up the side of a bus and everyone moves away from her. She seems totally unnerved by her own abilities and even collapses in a fit of screaming at the end of the video when even her friend moves away from her in fear of this power.
8. 10 Psychology Tricks That Work on Anybody.
The human brain is a powerful organ, but not so powerful that you can't easily manipulate the minds of others. By using these sneaky tricks, you can fool people into doing exactly what you want them to do, without them even knowing what's going on! From defusing a sticky situation in the boardroom to catching a stalker, these are 10 psychology tricks that work on anybody. If you ever find yourself in a sticky situation with a colleague at work, use this easy method. When you think someone is going to talk bad about you, or get aggressive with you at a meeting, just sit next to them. People are less likely to get aggressive with someone who is nearby.
9. 15 Lies that you still believe.
Your belief system is probably built upon convictions borrowed from your grandma, stories from your childhood, scary medieval ideas or dubious life hacks you've seen on the Internet. Of course, sometime this information can be true and even useful, but in most cases it's better not to believe in it. Today we are gonna talk about the 15 most popular myths, in which you probably still believe, and we are gonna dispel them.
10. 17 Google Map Images You Won't Believe Exist.
From a heart shaped island to a giant bunny these are some of the weirdest google map images you won't believe actually exist. Google Maps was first introduced in February 2005, it has accumulated more than 21 Petabytes of images and data since then.
Google Map Aerial and Satelite images are updated every 2 weeks. Google saves street view images as often as possible and you could see your image there today and it may not be there again after 2 weeks.
A billionaire named HAMAD has him name carved into the ground of one of the Islands he owns and it can be seen clearly from space. The carvings are 2 miles long and Half a mile deep.
11. 10 REAL Photos That Cannot Be Explained.
Here are a collection of real photos that simply should not exist. From a giant flying reptile to compelling evidence of time travel. Join us as we investigate 10 real photos that can't be explained.
12. Top 10 People With Superpowers They Gained After Bad Accidents.
If you think people with superpowers are the stuff of comic book fiction, you’d be wrong. Bangs to the head, illnesses and other unfortunate events have caused real people to be able to do superhuman things the average person can't do. Here’s our Top 10 people who gained superpowers after terrible accidents.
13. 10 Most Anazing Recent Discoveries.
Check out the most amazing recent discoveries. This top 10 list of recent archaeological discoveries around the world are absolutely incredible.
14. 10 Abnormally Large Dogs In The World.
Some breeds of dogs have been around since ancient times. Most dogs are bred for a lot of different things, from protecting livestock, and protecting their owners, to being faithful and loyal companions. But in order for a dog to be protective, it’s should be bred with the size it needs to be effective. Join us as we take a look at 10 of the largest dogs ever.
15. 10 Most EXPENSIVE Dogs In The World.
Check out the most expensive dogs in the world! This top 10 list of most expensive pets featurs the tibetan mastiff or lion dog and many more expensive puppies.
16. 12 World's RAREST Dog Breeds Ever.
Check out the world's rarest dog breeds ever! From the weirdest and smallest to the most dangerous and biggest dogs, check out this top 10 list of rarest dogs on earth.
17. Top 10 Smallest Dog Breeds.
With so many videos on the YouTube's for cats, we thought we would show a little love to our other furry, four-legged BEST friends, the Canis familiaris. From Pugs to Poodles we're counting down the top ten smallest dog breeds! For this list, we aren't looking at the smallest dog on record, but rather the small dog breed overall..
18. 15 Celebrity Siblings You Never Knew Existed.
Celeb siblings who are basically the same person! These top hollywood actors and actresses have brothers, sisters, and twins who you didn't know.
19. 20 Celebrities You Had No Idea Were Related.
The world is a very small place and we are all related one way or the other. It's common for family members to share similar traits and strengths. Sometimes, siblings and cousins can resemble each other so much that linking them together is an easy thing to do. Other times, however, family members can look nothing alike all the while acting like polar opposites. In the end, there's just no way of knowing if two people are related — unless they flat out tell you. In this video from TheThings, we reveal which twenty celebrities are secretly related. It's hard to believe that some of these celebrities stem from famous families, while others are distant cousins who share the spotlight instead of a dining table. Find out which royal Dakota and Elle Fanning are distantly related to. Find out which politician shares the same DNA as the award-winning actor Halle Berry. We've got some of the most mind-blowing familial links coming your way.Watch this video and Find out more.
20. 10 Bets You Will ALWAYS Win.
If you have ever made a bet with a friend, then you probably already know the outcome is usually unpredictable. That is the nature of placing bets after all. What if we told you we have a few tactics to make sure you come out on top every time? Well, that is exactly what we are doing with these ten bets you will always win. One of the simplest ways to blow your friends’ minds is to tell them you can cut a lime with a cigarette. The notion sounds far-fetched, because of this, they will gladly bet against you. The trick is in the composition of the filter. In the video, we will show you how to perform this trick, and cash in on your bet.
21. MIND Blowing Discoveries in the Last Year.
2016 into 2017 was an insane time, with too many significant global events to mention – many good, many terrible and many just downright surprising. When it comes to discoveries, it’s pretty much the same. Some good, some terrible and some just downright surprising
22. 25 UNBELIEVABLE Things Found On Earth We Can't Explain.
There are unbelievable things found on Earth that we simply can't explain. Some people have claimed that some of these things come from aliens. Others believe them to be an elaborate hoax. But no matter how you look at them, they remain as some of the most mysterious discoveries made on our planet. Check out these 25 unbelievable things found on Earth we can't explain. We discover new things on our planet all the time. These discoveries help shed light on the people that lived thousands of years ago. However, some of these discoveries are so bizarre and seem so out of place within their time, that some scientists are completely baffled as to their origin. Take a look at these unbelievable things found on Earth (and our photo credits and sources) and let us know in the comments below what you think are the answers to some of the mysteries surrounding these objects.
23. Top 10 Secret Places You Are Not Allowed To Visit In The World.
10 most secret places in the world where you are not allowed to go. These are the forbidden and restricted places by the authorities around the world. Few of them were allowed to visit, but later government and responsible authorities banned them for the further visit.
24. 10 Photos You Won't Find in History Books.
Photos from the past also managed to capture a lot of interesting things. Here's a collection of rare images that will remain in history forever (don't miss the first picture – it's pretty naughty!)
25. 10 Kids with Real Super Power, You wont Believe actually Exist.
Charlie from Top 10s counts down the top KIDS WITH REAL SUPERPOWERS YOU WON'T BELIEVE ACTUALLY EXIST! As kids we all wish we had super powers and were superheroes. But these 10 children actually have real life super powers and are amazing.
26. 25 Women You Won't Believe Actually Exist Around The World.
This video shows the most Unbelievable Photos of women you won't believe exist! Pictures of People You Won't Believe Images Reviewed.
27. The 10 Strangest Facts About Your Dreams.
If there is something that we all do, it's the fact that we all dream in some form or another. Even animals have dreams. Blind people also have the ability to dream. While we sleep, our mind processes our everyday thoughts and stresses and help us process them in order to better understand them. Legend has it that the famous artist, Salvador Dali would wake up from his dreams and immediately start painting so that he can catch the surreal fantasy that he saw with his mind. Even Vincent Van Gough confessed that he dreams what he paints, as well as painting what he dreams. Dreams are the source of our inspiration. Even Stephanie Meyer said that she dreamed the iconic field scene in Twilight, which gave her inspiration to write the famous novels. There are so much more to dreams than random images and people we see in our minds. Our dreams have the ability to send us a message and help us cope with a stressful situation in our lives. Dream therapy isn't too far off the radar when it comes to helping people cope with the issues in their lives.
28. AMAZING Facts to Blow Your Mind.
Another 25 more facts video to feed your Mind enjoy!. Some of the facts are listed below.
- A year on Mecury last only 88 days.
- There are 200 Ghost towns in Texas, U.S.A.
- 6% of Penguins are brown for their whole life.
- Uranus was the first planet to be seen by a telescope.
- It will take 10 years to watch all the snap chats sent in the last one hour.
- At any give time of the day, their are atleast 50 thousand planes in the sky.
- NASA has the least amount of accidents in the world when compared to workplaces with highest risk factors.
- Bil Gates hacked his high school class register and put himself in lessons with all the girls.
- One single Hookah Tobacco session has 25 times more Tar in it than a single Cigarette.
- Some Country use Coca Cola and Pepsi as cheap pesticide.
- Jack Daniels last words were Please, just one more drink.
- 11 states in the U.S.A still allow spanking on unrully children.
- The Pentagon was designed so that you're never more than 7 minutes away from any other point.
- Dinosaurs Fossils have been found with feathers still intact on them.
29. 10 Things that happen to us when we Sleep.
Have you ever thought about what happens with your body, senses and mind while you're sleeping? Many of you will say that all the parts of our bodies are resting, regaining strength and so on. Of course it's true, but it's not that simple. Some of you might think about snoring, but this is not the only curious and funny thing that happens while we're asleep. We really wanted to know more about it, so today we're gonna tell you some interesting, useful and even terrifying things that happen to us while we are sleeping.
30. 10 People Who Twinned With Disney Characters By Accident.
Some people looks so cute that you would think that they were made out of a Disney Cartoon. Here is a list of 10 people who look exactly like Disney Character by Accident.
31. 30 Emojis We Have Been Using Wrong Until This Moment.
If you are a blogger or if you want to start a blog on Instagram, watch this video to find cool tips for beginners. You should always remember about the main rules: use relevant hashtags, geotag places you visit, tell your followers interesting facts and share your emotions and feelings. One more important instrument is stories. Watch this video and find cool ways to make your stories look awesome. Besides, it will help you to increase the number of followers. You will learn how to make a collage in stories, how to make cool backgrounds, drop shadow effect and much more.
32. 5 Most Mysterious Time Travel Stories.
Ever heard of Time Travel? Throughout history, there has been numerous reports of time travel but, no one has been able to prove it true without reasonable doubt. This videos explores 5 Most Mysterious Time Travel Stories that were caught on Camera and have some proofs that exist till today. Some of the stories that you'll hear in this video would blow your mind.
33. 12 Most Unbelievable Places That Really Exist.
We all have an appreciation for beautiful things, whether they're buildings, places, or people. When we make vacation plans, many of us travel to destinations that feature beautiful scenery. This video isn't about common travel destinations, though - instead, we're going to show you some of the world's most incredible and amazing places. You'll be stunned that they really exist!.
34. 10 Scientifically Impossible Places That Actually Exist.
This video explores Top 10 most amazing places in the world, these places all have features that are scientifically impossible on Earth. You would need to visit this places as some of them are open to the public.
35. These Ancient Relics Are So Advanced They Shouldn't Exist.
This video explores photos and videos of Relics that are so advanced that they seem futuristic. The features of some these relics are so unique that science has not been able to duplicate it till today.
36. 10 Countries That Are Impossible To Invade.
When it comes to defence, some countries are just safer than others. From nations with massive militaries to states with unavailable terrain, we're counting down the 10 Countries That Would Be Impossible To Invade.
37. Top 10 Most Expensive Things Ever Thrown Away.
It's easy to accidentally throw away something you didn't mean to. Fortunately I've never accidentally chucked a tire stuffed with money, a 300,000 Pounds Ring, or a million-dollar painting. Prepare to be amazed by these top ten most expensive things ever thrown away.
38. The Real Nostradamus Predictions For 2018 Revealed.
Michel de Nostredame usually Latinised as Nostradamus, was a French physician and reputed seer, who is best known for his book Les Propheties, a collection of 942 poetic quatrains allegedly predicting future events. This videos explores Nostradamus Predictions for 2018.
39. 10 Places Science CAN'T Explain.
There are some of our planet's most mysterious places that seem to defy the laws of science. Here are some of such.
40. Telepathic Genius Child Tested By Scientist.
FIVE-year-old prodigy Ramses Sanguino has astonished his mother by displaying signs of being TELEPATHIC. According to Nyx Sanguino, 32, Ramses is able to recite random numbers written in secret - and is now the focus of a scientific study on the subject. Nyx is used to being surprised by her child, who at just five is already learning seven languages and solving complex mathematical equations. The youngster from Los Angeles, California, is believed to be one of the top five savants in the world and Nyx posts videos of her son showing off his talents online. Now his exploits have even caught the eye of a respected neuroscientist - who is studying Ramses as part a cutting-edge research project into telepathy.