1. How to cook Nigerian Jollof Rice
Watch attentively and learn as this video teaches you how to cook the World's Famous Nigerian Jollof Rice.
- Oil (½ cup).
- Bayleaves (3).
- Red Onions (2).
- Red Bell Peppers (2).
- Thyme (1 tablespoon).
- Scotch Bonnet Peppers (2).
- Tomato Puree (around 150g).
- 4 Tomatoes (you can also use 1 can of chopped Tomatoes).
- Salt, All-Purpose Seasoning, and Knorr Stock Cubes to taste.
- Rice 4 mugs/kg (I used ‘Tolly Boy’ Easy Cook Long Grain Rice).
Note: In this Video, Ivonne Ajayi used Easy Cook Long Grain Rice, if you use other rice like Basmati Rice you’ll need to Reduce the Cooking Time as it does not take as Long to Cook
Published by Ivonne Ajayi.